Because you or someone you care about deserves a break. Let someone know you are thinking about them with our decadent mini pamper hamper. Created with love to show someone you appreciate them and everything that they do. This hamper was inspired by my sister Johanna who gave up her business and with the blessing of her supportive husband spent 7 months caring for my sick Aunty and expected nothing in return. On the rare occasion we got to see her I would indulge her with a facial and a few self-care treats. Everyone deserves some time to stop, indulge and take care.
- Toil and Trouble nutrient-rich clay face mask. Made for everyone and packed full of goodness for a luxurious spa at home.
- The “oh so cute” Ceramic Pod from our talented creative Kate Buttery from Kensington in Melbourne. Ideal for jewellery or a little succulent and perfectly made to use with your clay mask and complimentary spoon and application brush. Painted with a food-safe glaze so it is multi-use as well as adorable. You can choose from one with or without little feet. alternatively you can choose from a handmade glazed ceramic pot made locally in Lake Macquarie by the talented Penny at Mudlark Studios
- Willow Tree Skincare Citrus Hand and Nail Balm with Shea, Almond, and Papaya. Handcrafted natural skincare from the Margaret River region of WA with the finest organic ingredients to help soothe and moisturize overworked, dry hands and nails
- Willow Skincare natural vegan lip balm in their signature travel tin. Our hamper features a Lemon and Tea Tree. You may also choose from 3 other flavours including Orange and Peppermint, Lavender and Honey or Grapefruit and Lime (depending on stock availability)
- Handmade natural Body Bar from Wanderlust Fragrances in the Hunter
- A cute as can be mini preserved flower Posy from Nat at GIFTxo.